Terms & Conditions
1. Your registration is to be considered as a contract between you and BJJ SUMMER WEEK Organiser.
2. Places will be considered BOOKED and SECURED only after registration and payment in full of your chosen package.
3. Refunds can be requested in writing only until the 30th of May. There is a non-refundable administrative fee of 50 Euros. Additionally, the following amounts will be withheld: 50 Euros to cover the cost of the Gi and shipping costs for delivering it to you. The remainder of your payment (minus the fees and additional costs) will be refunded to you with the same payment method you used. No refunds will be provided after May 30th. [CGP1]
4. You can transfer your package to another athlete by sending a written request to the BJJ SUMMER WEEK Organizer who will need to approve it. There is an administrative fee of 50 Euros for this process that must be paid to receive the final confirmation.
5. Any change in your contact details or any other personal information must be communicated at the earliest convenience so we can update our records.
6. You must provide a medical certificate stating that you are in good health and can practice Brazilian Jiu Jitsu during the BJJ SUMMER WEEK. This is a legal requirement in Italy, strictly mandatory for all athletes. If you cannot obtain the certificate in your home country, you can be checked by a doctor in Cagliari who will provide the required certificate before the official start of the camp, for an additional fee. If the doctor doesn’t find you fit to practice Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, you will be automatically excluded from the seminars and the training sessions and you will not be refunded for the camp.
7. BJJ SUMMER WEEK contracts a basic insurance for each athlete taking part in the camp. If you want to upgrade the plan, please contact us and we will inform you of the fees and type of coverage.
8. BJJ SUMMER WEEK is not responsible for any personal belongings left at the camp. It is up to each participant to always keep their personal belongings safe.
9. BJJ SUMMER WEEK will immediately exclude any participants from the camp, without refund, in case of:
– Aggressive behavior (inside and outside the mat)
– Disrespect toward the staff and other athletes
– Any form of abuse including – but not limited to – racism, sexism, discrimination and harassment.
10. By completing your registration to the camp, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the present Terms & Conditions.
In case of questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org